The Nissan 370Z is a two-seat sports car with a V-6 engine. The 370Z will again be offered in coupe, roadster and high-performance NISMO form. Competitors include the Hyundai Genesis coupe and Ford Mustang.
(Skip to details on the: NISMO)
The 370Z now has two trim levels: the Sport and Sport Tech for coupe models. Roadster trims are base, Touring Roadster and a new trim, the Touring Sport Roadster. Suspension tuning has been updated; Bluetooth hands-free system is now standard, and the 370Z and 370Z Sport have a new base audio head unit.
The NISMO now has an available seven-speed automatic transmission. New LED daytime running lights, red stripe accents, a reshaped rear spoiler, and restyled wheels are new. The new Tech model includes a navigation system, 7-inch touch-screen display, rearview camera, Bose audio system, Bluetooth streaming, auto-dimming rearview mirror and HomeLink universal transceiver.
Below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- 18-inch alloy wheels, available 19-inch rims
- Front lip spoiler
- LED daytime running lights
- Available power convertible roof
- Manual cloth seats
- CD stereo
- Cruise control
- Remote keyless entry
- Available power-adjustable leather seats
- Available six-CD stereo
- Available navigation system
- Available backup camera
- 332-horsepower, 3.7-liter V-6 engine
- Six-speed manual or seven-speed automatic transmission
- Rear-wheel drive
- Available SynchroRev Match matches engine revs when downshifting
- Available high-rigidity brake hoses and performance brake fluid
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags
- Side curtain airbags
- Active head restraints
Nissan’s high-performance NISMO division dials up the 370Z’s performance with engine, suspension and brake upgrades. The 370Z NISMO’s 350-hp, 3.7-liter V-6 gains 18 hp over non-NISMOs by using a high-flow exhaust system and optimized engine calibrations.
- Six-speed manual transmission
- Seven-speed automatic transmission available
- Higher suspension spring rates with stiffer stabilizer bars and shock absorbers
- Increased chassis rigidity
- Rear spoiler and unique front and rear styling
- 19-inch wheels
- Larger brake rotors than standard 370Z
- Red stripes on interior and exterior
- Available NISMO Tech trim with navigation, Bose audio, Bluetooth streaming, rearview camera and 7-inch touch-screen display
Back to top