Vehicles Affected: Approximately 450 model-year 2017-19 Lamborghini Adventador S coupes and roadsters
The Problem: The engine management software may allow the engine to stall when the car is coasting to a stop, increasing the risk of an accident.
The Fix: Dealers will update the engine software for free.
What Owners Should Do: Lamborghini will begin notifying owners Nov. 20. Owners can call the automaker at 866-681-6276, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s vehicle-safety hotline at 888-327-4236 or visit its website to check their vehicle identification number and learn more.
More From Cars.com:
- Recall Basics: Everything You Need to Know
- My Car Is Recalled, But There’s No Fix Yet: What Do I Do?
- Why Can Dealers Sell Used Cars With Unfixed Recalls?
- The 10 Biggest Recalls in 2018
- Recall Recap: The 5 Biggest Recalls in September 2019
Cars.com’s Editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. In line with Cars.com’s long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don’t accept gifts or free trips from automakers. The Editorial department is independent of Cars.com’s advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.